Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Which Table is Best?



Here are the two table choices for the family room. Dark brown leather furniture, beige carpet but light oak mantle and soon to be new paint. Do I match the dark wood on the couch, or the light wood on the mantle? Or does it matter? Step one updating family room is table, step two is drapes, step three is paint. I like to spruce up a room a year, and I have to count the basement guest room (known as the honeymoon suite) as last years' project delayed until new furniture this summer. Anyway, back to this year's room freshener question. Which table is best?

2 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

oh my goodness!!!! i love love love it more than words - - you are so dang chic mamacita!

Jess said...

I love that round coffee table! How fun for you! I hope you put up before and after pics!